The exhibition area is strategically located by the conference rooms, poster exhibition, refreshment area and welcome desk.
The exhibition space rental includes:
- Stand area, a number of chairs and tables
- Electricity source of up to 1 KW (additional needs on request)
- 2 free exhibitor badges per stand. The badge gives access to opening ceremony, coffee breaks and lunches
- Entry in the exhibitors’ list on the final congress programme, on the website and on signage
- Technical manual (to be distributed)
Space rental does not include electrical usage or stand cleaning. All these services and others (catering, etc.) will be available to order.
Please contact the Organizing Secretariat to receive the Sponsorship Brochure firstname.lastname@example.org +39-091527416
Allocation of exhibition space
Space allocated will be made on a “first-come, first-served basis”.
Exhibitor registration and fees
- Access to exhibition area, and coffee / lunch breaks, however no access to the scientific sessions
- All exhibitors need to be registered and will receive a badge displaying the exhibiting company’s name
- To register additional exhibitors please contact the Professional Congress Organiser
Technical / exhibitor manual
A technical manual outlining all technical aspects of exhibiting, including set up and dismantling,will be circulated. Material for the exhibition and for satellite symposia is to be shipped directly to the congress venue. The shipping address will be in the technical manual.